Global Head of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
This role will be responsible for Cruise1st’s online sales and marketing across our offices in the UK, Australia and Singapore. This is an important role within the Senior Leadership Team responsible for all online activities (including SEO, PPC, CMS, CRO, Social Media, Email marketing), the online image of the company and generating sales through the internet directly and through third party opportunities. The position is expected to develop the Cruise 1st online sales growth strategy to become an industry leader in online sales and marketing, and utilise cutting edge technologies as appropriate to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Develop the company’s global e-commerce strategy
- Create and maintain an online business plan for the UK, Australia and Singapore, including operating and capital budgets for resource and activity with expected short and long term return on investment.
- Work closely with technology, media, UX suppliers and internal e-commerce and design teams
- Manage global online spend for all markets to budget
- Increase average margins for online generated bookings
- Provide reporting on online spend and returns compared to the business plan, clearly analysing ROI variances and recommended actions.
- Analyse online spend and returns compared to offline channels with a view to increasing overall ROI
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, data trends and online technology and make recommendations to enhance online sales and marketing capability.
- Continuously review website and manage investment to drive user preference, brand loyalty, and online bookings.
- Drive early adoption of new mobile and computer systems to appeal to current and future customers.
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
Requirements of the role:
- Experience at a senior management/director level within online sales and marketing, preferably in the cruise sector
- Proven track record in driving online growth and efficiency
- Ability to successfully build, motivate and manage a team of people.
- Ability to critique and advise internal and external stakeholders.
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- In depth knowledge of re-targeting
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google Adwords
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or a related field
Experience but not essential:
- Travel background
- A/B Split testing using Opitmizley
Apply for Global Head of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly