Sales Consultant - This leading youth lifestyle company that fuses music with travel and hotels are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant within travel who enjoys working to targets.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Respond to phone and e-mail booking enquiries/queries, following up on those that do not generate an immediate bookings
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly room sale and revenue targets
- Booking hotel rooms and flights using Travellink.
- Upsell additional products to existing customers such as transfers, club tickets and insurance
- Administer customer bookings amendments/cancellations for both direct bookings and those made via third party suppliers
Sales Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous working experience within the travel industry is key, either as a Travel Consultant, Travel Agent or Overseas Sales Rep
- Proven experience of working to sales targets
- Passion and enthusiasm for travel and music
- Experience with Travellink preferred
* Paying £18k - £22K Depending on experience + comm ote £25K
* Working Monday - Friday 09.30 - 17.30
* Based near Cardiff
To apply for this Sales Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45086
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk