Sales Consultant - This leading youth lifestyle company that fuses music with travel and hotels are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant within travel who enjoys working to targets.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Respond to phone and e-mail booking enquiries/queries, following up on those that do not generate an immediate bookings
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly room sale and revenue targets
- Booking hotel rooms and flights using Travellink.
- Upsell additional products to existing customers such as transfers, club tickets and insurance
- Administer customer bookings amendments/cancellations for both direct bookings and those made via third party suppliers
Sales Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous working experience within the travel industry is key, either as a Travel Consultant, Travel Agent or Overseas Sales Rep
- Proven experience of working to sales targets
- Passion and enthusiasm for travel and music
- Experience with Travellink preferred
* Paying £18k - £22K Depending on experience + comm ote £25K
* Working Monday - Friday 09.30 - 17.30
* Based near Cardiff
To apply for this Sales Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45086
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for SALES CONSULTANTS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly