Contact Centre Senior Coach, eBusiness - KL
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilising technology?
Our client is looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who is an experienced Coach to devise their organisational Coaching strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training/ coaching initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
As a Contact Centre Senior Coach, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
The position requires you to coach the coach and contact centre agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to the operations team.
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organisational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting the international contact centre network.
- Identify and assess future and current coaching needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualised coaching plans that addresses needs and expectations
- Maintain a keen understanding of coaching trends, developments and best practices
- Provides coaching, advice and guidance based on findings, and delivers performance feedback to newly hired and experienced specialist
- Conducts quality review of customer contacts representatives performance within functionally specific to CEG department to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Ability to provide feedback on soft skills and guidelines and procedures.
- Assess the current skill levels of contact centre specialist to identify readiness gaps and assist managers to complete development plans for their groups.
- Key contact point between Team managers and Trainers on L&D matters.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate and support the establishment and communication of processes within CEG to drive consistent Customer satisfaction, product Quality and on-going procedures Compliance.
- Coordinates with Service Delivery Managers to ensure appropriate number of audits is performed for each phone representative.
- Evaluate business goals, identify improvement opportunities and apply statistics and problem solving techniques to improve CEG Specialists quality and process effectiveness.
- Summarises findings and recommendations and set SMART goals to use in performance assessments and promotional decisions.
- Effectively communicate quality and compliance concepts across technical and non-technical audiences internally
- Representatives are providing up-to-date information, following current processes, and communicating effectively.
- Evaluates and records the quality and performance based on Customer contacts.
- Ability to use data / reports on the performance of CEG contacts (phone/email/chat) and identifies performance trends and patterns.
- May perform other duties as assigned or required
- Experience in coaching at least a group of at least 15 people in an inbound contact centre set up
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in a BPO / contact centre environment
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written) Additional language would be advantage
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analysing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve centre efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different time-lines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please note that full visa & relocation are available for qualified oversees candidates