Pre Departure Customer Service Manager
Pre Departure Customer Service Manager - South West London
Pre Departure Customer Service Manager required for this niche tour operator based in South West London. They are looking for an experienced customer services team leader or manager from the travel industry ideally from a tour operator with knowledge of the ski industry. They will pay up to £27,000 + benefits for the successful candidate.
Pre Departure Customer Service Manager - Features
- You will be managing a team of after sales customer services agents who look after aftersales queries, booking amendments, ancillary sales, ticketing, invoices and Cancellations.
- This is a hands on role where you will coach and performance manage the small team.
- Motivating team members and identifying any needs for training
- You will be responsible for setting and achieving sales targets
- You will ensure that exceptional customer service is delivered throughout the department daily and ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the booking process
Pre Departure Customer Service Manager - Skill Required
- You will have previous customer service experience as a team leader or at management level
- Have first-hand experience at coaching and mentoring staff
- Have experience working for an established tour operator and have a passion for ski
- You will be highly motivated and organised with a high attention to detail
- Be able to keep calm under pressure and be a logical thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Pre Departure Customer Service Manager - Additional Information
- This role is a great opportunity for a supervisor who is looking for a step up into a managerial role
- Shifts are worked out on a rota basis and included some weekends
- Opportunities for training and development
If you are interested in hearing more or would like to apply for this role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01737 309987 quoting reference 45065
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Pre Departure Customer Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly