Sales Support Agent (Ref: SSA-UK/01/17)
Air Mauritius, an international airline established in 1967 and operating from its base in Mauritius, has a position of Sales Support Agent based in the Chiswick office.
Purpose statement of the job
The Sales Support Agent will be responsible for handling inbound Trade calls providing a full support service to the business with specific responsibility for Group and MICE enquiries, act as a supporting function to a dedicated Sales Executive assigned and manage a select portfolio of Group/MICE telephone accounts to develop incremental group sales.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the airline or travel related industry
- Previous experience in sales support/call centre role
- Minimum of 2 A Levels
- Have advanced word and excel
- Have advanced GDS knowledge
- Have reservations and Ticketing knowledge
- Have exposure to Groups and MICE booking procedures
- Be well organized
- Have good customer service skills
- Be a good relationship builder
- Have Solid analytical ability
- Have “can do attitude”
- Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently
Salary and Benefits
Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If you are willing to form part of a motivated team that is committed to growth and excellence in service, please send your application on the Company’s prescribed form with full curriculum vitae and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org at latest by 31 January 2017. All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
The Company reserves the right:
- to convene only the most suitably qualified candidates for the selection exercise(s);
- not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
* The application form is to be downloaded from the Air Mauritius Website at the following address http://www.airmauritius.com/aboutus/mkexternalvacancy.pdf