Travel Administration Assistant – Online Travel Agent - £18k – Central London
Travel Administration Assistant is required by one of the UK’s most successful online travel agencies to provide administration assistance to the busy customer service team. As Travel Administration Assistant, you will play a key role in ensuring that the team runs like clockwork with the logging of customer service enquiries, CRM management, and correct data entry.
The Travel Administration Assistant will:
- Using the systems to log and track complaints and correspondence
- Reporting on number of compaints and complaint drivers/trends.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding complaint issues
- Sole responsibility for responding to client emails in the customer relations inbox and ensuring the inbox is always totally up to date with responses.
- Investigating post arrival complaints with suppliers and internally.
- Chase suppliers for responses.
- Problem solving, striving to resolve issues at first point of contact, providing updates, and escalating issues where appropriate
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, product terms and conditions and contractual obligations
The successful Travel Administration Assistant will have experience in a previous role that requires strong attention to detail, good IT Skills, whilst also have a positive personality that is able to build rapport with others. The Travel Administration Assistant will have excellent communication skills, be computer literate (ideally with RESPOND) and be able to work to deadlines in a fast moving environment.
Apply for Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly