Implementation Technical Travel Manager
Interactive Technical Travel Manager - Required for this well known prestigious business travel company based in the City of London. Working on a virtual project, you will be working remotely on a 6 month contact initially, however this could be extended for another 6 months.
Interactive Technical Travel Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain detailed project plans on selected projects
- End to end implementation of online booking engine accounts across Europe
- Self manage work flow with the ability to work across a matrix environment
- Manage the relationship with vendors, General Managers and Operations Team to ensure completion of required tasks and the time lines are met
- Consult and determine cycle of implementation plan with customers and internal partners
- Creation, testing and troubleshooting, including travel policy, pricing and PNR
- Contribute to departmental metrics and goals
- Consult and provide technical support on specifications for implementation
- Updates Management of implementation status on weekly basis and participate in weekly team meetings.
Interactive Technical Travel Manager Skills required:
- Ability to think analytically & conceptually
- Must have knowledge of Corporate Travel/Airline Industry in order to interpret travel policies and contracts
- GDS Knowledge
- Time management/organisational & change management skills
Interactive Technical Travel Manager Package Details:
- This role is starting ASAP and will be for 6-12 month duration
- Pay rate is £200-400 per day (depending on experience)
- You must have recent/previous Corporate Travel OR Airline Industry experience for your application to be considered
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference 44595.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk