Health & Safety Executive
Health & Safety Executive - Salary up to £30k
This prestigious Global travel company are looking for a qualified Health & Safety Executive to join their expanding team. As Health & Safety Executive you will be responsible for the full audit of the hotels and tours within your allocated destinations.
Health & Safety Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage online safety checklists and safety policies for assigned areas, with responsibility for obtaining safety policies for chain hotels.
- Conduct physical Health, Fire & Safety inspections and validation visits for assigned areas, assessing the properties according to pre-defined criteria and standards.
- Accountable for identifying defects and areas of improvement for assigned properties, offering advice and influencing the improvement of processes and rectifying of issues.
- Responsible for management of remedial action, to ensure that action is taken with regard to properties that do not meet required safety standards.
- Accountable for ongoing monitoring of assigned high risk areas and ensuring hoteliers comply with any restrictions imposed.
- Take ownership to investigate any health, fire & safety related customer complaints, providing support and advice as required.
- Contribute to external communication with industry partners and approved consultants.
- Contribute to inter-departmental communication by liaising with internal departments and contribute to awareness of health, fire and safety issues by conducting ad hoc training as required.
- Actively contribute to budget management, implementation of process improvements and the development and maintenance of the Health, Fire & Safety due diligence manual
Health & Safety Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a Health & Safety role within the travel industry is extremely desirable.
- Proven knowledge of Health, Fire & Safety standards and processes.
- The following qualifications are also strongly preferred: Advanced Food Hygiene, Advanced Health & Safety, Advanced Fire Safety & Auditing, Swimming Pool Auditing, Risk Assessment.
- Strong decision making & sound judgement.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
Health & Safety Executive - Additional information:
- Salary up to £30k dependent on experience.
- This role will require regular overseas travel.
- If you have worked within a tour operator or travel company, hotel chain as a Health & Safety Officer, Health & Safety Manager, or Health & Safety Executive this role could be for you.
If you have the skills and experience required and wish to apply for the role of Health & Safety Executive, please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Health & Safety Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly