TRADE SALES EXECUTIVE
This leading specialist luxury tour operator are recruiting for an Trade Sales Executive who's responsible for delivering organisational and analytical functions including sales reports, organising events and educationals, brochure management and joint marketing. Paying £23K - £28K doe.
Trade Sales Executive, Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute weekly, monthly and annual agent sales reports and provide analysis of results. Utilise results analysis to identify trends and targets for future growth.
- Monitor agency sales performance
- Arrange and co-ordinate all travel agents events within budget in partnership with the Head of Trade Sales
- Contact targeted agent partners during key campaigns to boost effectiveness
- Attend selected holiday shows, client evenings and training events
- Identify new agent leads and follow up by arranging appointments.
Trade Sales Executive, Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of Tour Operators and/or Retail Travel Agents
- Strong organisational skills
- A strong communicator who is comfortable speaking to hoteliers, marketing companies and travel agents owners
- Articulate and must be able to work under their own initiative plus manage and prioritise their workload
- Established Travel Agent contacts would be beneficial
- Paying £23K - £28K
- Based in South West London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
If you're interested in this Trade Sales Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45123
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk