UK & IRELAND BUYER / CONTRACTOR
UK and Ireland Buyer / Contractor: This dynamic and growing online travel company are recruiting for a experienced product / hotel negotiator to fill their Hotel Buyer vacancy.
UK and Ireland Hotel Buyer / Contractor, Responsibilities:
* Draw-up product strategy for UK hotels and implement it in order to deliver the right type of exclusive hotel deals
* Sourcing and developing new hotels.
* Negotiating unbeatable and exclusive flash sales offers with hotels in the UK and Ireland.
* Face-to-face meetings and strong negotiations will be a must
* Building a portfolio of key partners in the UK market to guarantee the agreed number of weekly exclusive offers
* Compare prices with the same product across key competitor websites, but also compare prices in similar hotels
* To maximise your results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions, prices displayed on each flash sale.
UK and Ireland Hotel Buyer / Contractor, Skills Required:
* Strong negotiator, have a real taste for negotiating, confident with suppliers and analytical
* Previous experience in contracting / sourcing UK hotels is a must
* Existing relationships with good quality UK hotels and hotel chains is essential
* Experience of developing and growing new short-term hotel contracts
* Team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
* Passion for the travel industry
* Based in the City of London
* Paying approx £24k + 30% month bonus OTE £31500K
* Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this UK and Ireland Hotel Buyer / Contractor role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45126
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for UK & IRELAND BUYER / CONTRACTOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly