INDIAN OCEAN BUYER / CONTRACTOR
Hotel Contractor, Indian Ocean: This online travel company are recruiting for a experienced product / hotel negotiator.
Hotel Contractor, Indian Ocean - Responsibilities:
* Draw-up product strategy for a range of long haul hotels and implement it in order to deliver the right type of exclusive hotel deals
* Sourcing and developing new hotels.
* Negotiating unbeatable and exclusive offers with hotels in the Indian Ocean.
* Face-to-face meetings and strong negotiations will be a must
* Building a portfolio of key partners in the Long Haul market to guarantee exclusive offers.
* Compare prices with the same product across key competitor websites, but also compare prices in similar hotels
* To maximise your results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions and prices displayed.
Hotel Contractor, Indian Ocean - Skills Required:
* Strong negotiator, have a real taste for negotiating, confident with suppliers and analytical
* Previous experience in contracting / sourcing hotels in Indian Ocean (Mauritius, Seychelles, Tanzania)
* Existing relationships with good quality hotels and hotel chains in the relevant areas is essential
* Experience of developing and growing new short-term hotel contracts
* Team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
* Passion for the travel industry
* Based in London
* Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Indian Ocean Hotel Contractor role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45131
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk