Business Travel Consultant
They say ‘variety is the spice of life’ and if you’re a Sabre-proficient Business Travel Consultant looking for a role which involves working on a variety of accounts and in varied working environments then we have a fantastic opportunity for you! Our client is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to ‘float’ between their Aylesbury and Northampton offices. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years corporate travel experience, strong customer service skills, will be fully proficient on Sabre and will be flexible and adaptable and in return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary plus a generous bonus scheme. The role would be mainly based in Aylesbury but would provide cover for staff holidays, training etc. for their Northampton office so if you thrive on a changing environment and you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working across both Aylesbury and Northampton offices, on a wide range of accounts
- Handling enquiries for a variety of corporate travel clients, including some leading household names
- Booking all travel requirements, including air and sea travel, accommodation, car hire and other ancillary products
- Offering high levels of customer service with every client transaction
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years Business Travel experience
- Fully proficient with Sabre
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Strong customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.