Business Travel Manager
Business Travel Manager
Salary approximately £30,000 (dependent on experience)
North East / Durham
A highly successful Travel Management Company with branches throughout the UK are looking for a Business Travel Manager to manage their client focussed team in the North East. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to further your Business Travel Management career with a new and exciting opportunity.
A substantial background within Business Travel and Management is essential as you'll be managing a team of Business Travel Consultants who provide a comprehensive corporate travel service to their valued clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS INCLUDE:
- Regular 121's and performance management of direct reports including setting of objectives
- Monitor client satisfaction and escalate issues to Key Account Manager as required
- Resource allocation inclusive of hiring and inducting of new employees
- Ensure operational consistency across the office by assessing, implementing and maintaining process improvements, implementation of technology and any other changes as required
- Nurture relationships with customers inclusive of regular account management meetings / provide relevant information to Key Account Manager
- Regular team meetings, whilst working with colleagues across all business units to ensure consistency in process/ procedures and sharing of best practice.
- Assist in onboarding new clients.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Experienced with a GDS (ideally Amadeus)
* Customer focussed and ability to work as part of a busy team
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Attention to detail
* Ability to think and react quickly and calmly when under pressure.
* Organised and self-motivated
* Proven ability to lead by example
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.
To apply for this excellent Business Travel Manager role and join this leading Travel Management Company please call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk