Business Travel Manager
Business Travel Manager
Salary approximately £30,000 (dependent on experience)
North East / Durham
A highly successful Travel Management Company with branches throughout the UK are looking for a Business Travel Manager to manage their client focussed team in the North East. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to further your Business Travel Management career with a new and exciting opportunity.
A substantial background within Business Travel and Management is essential as you'll be managing a team of Business Travel Consultants who provide a comprehensive corporate travel service to their valued clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS INCLUDE:
- Regular 121's and performance management of direct reports including setting of objectives
- Monitor client satisfaction and escalate issues to Key Account Manager as required
- Resource allocation inclusive of hiring and inducting of new employees
- Ensure operational consistency across the office by assessing, implementing and maintaining process improvements, implementation of technology and any other changes as required
- Nurture relationships with customers inclusive of regular account management meetings / provide relevant information to Key Account Manager
- Regular team meetings, whilst working with colleagues across all business units to ensure consistency in process/ procedures and sharing of best practice.
- Assist in onboarding new clients.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Experienced with a GDS (ideally Amadeus)
* Customer focussed and ability to work as part of a busy team
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Attention to detail
* Ability to think and react quickly and calmly when under pressure.
* Organised and self-motivated
* Proven ability to lead by example
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.
To apply for this excellent Business Travel Manager role and join this leading Travel Management Company please call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Travel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly