TRAVEL CONSULTANT - UKRAINIAN/RUSSIAN SPEAKING
Ukrainian/Russian speaking Travel Consultant. (for maternity cover) Fixed Term Contract required for a leading Travel company based in their offices in Cheshire south of Stockport. The Successful candidate will be rewarded with a Basic salary of 16k.
This Unique Travel Company - Is a leading pan-European loyalty and sales promotions and marketing Agency, with its own ABTA/ATOL/IATA licensed travel company. They specialise in creating unforgettable experiences for consumers and employees and providing amazing rewards for any budget and allowing their clients to optimise the return of their investment.
From free flights to pamper days, dining deals or simple prize draws with hard good gifts, the product you will be selling to your new and existing corporate clients will be designed and tailored around clients' needs and thus can manage unique sales promotions to make any campaign stand out from the crowd, whether it be a competition with amazing prizes, a code-based promotion, fixed fee, cash back or try-me-free campaign!
They are a passionate company that strive in helping businesses connect with their customers and in turn helping them increase sales and business grow.
Ukrainian/Russian speaking Travel Consultant. Duties will include:
- Handling inbound and outbound campaign related calls and queries accordance to campaign and company policies
- Resolving general customer enquiries and complaints accordance to campaign policies
- Offer on-going support and assistance in accordance to campaign and company policies
- Assist to reach and fulfil campaign deadlines and targets
- Using in-house software and tools to handle campaign requirements and workload
- Fulfilling of administrational tasks for campaigns
Ukrainian/Russian speaking Travel Consultant Skill Required…
- Multi Lingual Competencies in Ukrainian and or Russian and English
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to work within a multicultural and diverse team
- Naturally enthusiastic, self-motivating and hardworking personality
- Excellent written and spoken communicational skills
- Proficient in Windows based applications including Microsoft Office
- Proficient with email, internet and internet based applications
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a diverse market
- Knowledge of a GDS travel system
To apply for this unique role of Ukrainian/Russian speaking Travel Consultant please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please call Daniel on 0161 238 4492 or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for TRAVEL CONSULTANT - UKRAINIAN/RUSSIAN SPEAKING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly