Graduate Recruiter - £18k + bonus dependent upon company & personal performance.
A specialist recruitment company is looking for a Graduate Recruiter to learn the ropes of how a busy, growing, successful company. Working in a fast paced environment you will experience all the highs of helping to play a key support and development role in a challenging and ultimately rewarding position in an understanding and consultative environment. You will gain full exposure to how the company in a role that will allow you to develop your people, administration, organisation and sales skills.
As a Graduate Recruiter you will:
- Assisting Account Managers with recruitment when necessary
- Developing business with new accounts
- Spec 4 & 5* Candidates CV’s to prospective business and clients
- Resourcing candidates from the database and selling them roles
- Keeping 4 & 5* candidate warm and sourcing interview leads
- Informing candidates of interview feedback
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Responsibility for checking client websites for new roles
- Creating and editing for CV’s to be submitted to clients
- Creating Job Descriptions ready to market through company advertising channels
- Loading roles onto advertising channels
- Updating Firefish (Candidates, JD’s and new jobs uploaded)
- Ordering office supplies
- Answer incoming calls and assist where-ever possible
The successful Graduate Recruiter will be enthusiastic and have a strong desire to succeed and a keenness to learn. You will have good people skills, be a strong communicator that can multi task and remain calm under pressure. This is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to mix the exciting world of travel with the thrills and spills of recruitment in a supportive environment.