Travel Sales Manager
Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic luxury tour operator that offers various holiday types throughout Africa, America, Asia, Latin America and the Polar Regions. Due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Travel Sales Manager to join its friendly team. Give your travel career a boost and be rewarded for your hard work with this inspiring tour operator!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Managing sales team and team leaders on a day to day basis
- Regular training sessions with the sales team
- Taking on new enquiries from the initial contact stage all the way through to returning back from their clients
- Ensuring the smooth operation of all itineraries and responding to any problems, as and when they may occur
- Identifying and proposing best possible sales pricing and commercial strategies
- Working with marketing and product departments to ensure market driven product development
- Organising and budgeting familiarisation trips for sales team
- Recruitment and retention of sales team
- Attending travel shows and representing the company as/when required
- Management experience within a tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Organised approach to delivering and selling
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Able to manage and prioritise workloads
- Experience of effectively managing small teams
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly