Direct Marketing Executive
Direct Marketing Executive – SW London – Up to £26k
A Direct Marketing Executive is sought by one of the most well-known river cruise operators in the UK. They require a highly-motivated and driven Direct Marketing Executive who is able to fit in and work well with their bright and vibrant team. The purpose of the role as Direct Marketing Executive is to work on the company’s marketing campaigns from start to finish, providing innovative marketing solutions in support of the annual marketing plan and sales objectives.
As Direct Marketing Executive you will be:
- Working as part of the marketing team to develop and produce direct marketing campaigns
- Creating and executing innovative and effective advertising
- Assist in developing copy for: direct marketing, advertisements, email, website content, television and radio commercials, customer information and customer journey documentations and any other associated projects
- Managing and executing all aspects of a high frequency, high volume direct marketing plan
- Developing highly design-led marketing materials in consultation with other members of the team
- Supporting PR and media liaison opportunities
- Use analytics to evaluate success, reporting on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Maintaining a clear understanding of customer needs and the competitive environment to devise appropriate propositions
- Fulfilment - paper sourcing, budget management
The ideal Direct Marketing Executive will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Direct Marketing role, with experience of writing copy and producing high quality direct mail. As a Direct Marketing Executive you will be confident working with and briefing design agencies and managing results-driven marketing campaigns, across a variety of media platforms, from planning to implementation. The successful Direct Marketing Executive will be proficient in understanding and analysing relevant response data, and reporting back information. They will also be a creative thinker, with a keen eye for design, and possess first-rate communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels. As Direct Marketing Executive you will be comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. Travel or retail background is desirable as is experience of budget management. As Direct Marketing Executive you may be expected to attend occasional PR events with overnight stays.
Apply for Direct Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly