Product / Business Development Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, ambitious and experienced Business Development / Product / Project Manager to join our clients friendly and award winning team. This tour operator and travel agency arrange various holiday types around the world including Spain, Cyprus, Turkey, Egypt, SE Asia, Middle East, USA, plus many more exotic destinations. This exciting opportunity is ideal for someone who is currently a product or business development manager for a tour operator or travel agency seeking something a little bit different either based in Hertfordshire, West Sussex, Surrey or London. We're looking for grafters and self-starters, people who are passionate about the travel industry.
This rare opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Scouting new locations and putting together inspiring and new itineraries.
- Taking on responsibility for various products - driving the product revenue.
- Creation, negotiation, planning, development and commercial management of the travel products.
- Responsibility for exploring new opportunities and developing any new and potential business in partnership with suppliers.
- Negotiating special offers, commercial agreement, promotions, and marketing contributions from suppliers.
- Analysis and monitoring of competitors.
- Ensure hotel, fares, destination and special offers are priced competitively in the market and that information is accurately entered onto the site and database. Also making sure this is up to date.
- Contracting hotels & airlines.
- Building and nurturing relationships.
- Drive and develop new and existing business.
- Website enhancement.
- Similar experience within a travel agency or tour operator in business / product development is essential
- All round European and worldwide product knowledge
- Must have dealt with both airlines and hotels on a product and business development level
- Ambitious with the ability to think outside the box
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural networker
- You will not be treated like a number, this opportunity is a project you can make your own and utilise your existing experience and grow your career.
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours.
Be part of this exciting and unique opportunity and give your travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Product / Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly