Luxury Travel Consultant / Specialist for SE Asia - Part office - part home based
Our client is a bespoke and niche travel company that offer exclusive holidays throughout the world for travellers. This well established travel company prides itself on excellent customer service and offers a range of European & Worldwide luxury tailormade travel for families, individuals and adventure enthusiasts. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a Luxury Tailormade Consultant to join their team with strong knowledge of South East Asia. This travel role offers flexitime - part office and part home based, minimum 4 days in the office. This exciting luxury travel consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Designing and delivering high end tailor-made itineraries for discerning clients to Asia including Malaysia, Sri Lanka Singapore, Thailand, plus many more luxury resorts.
- Contributing content to the email newsletter and other ad-hoc marketing platforms
- Ensuring the product sold to clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- Making sure the trip exceeds customer expectations
- To interact with our clients mostly over the telephone and by email - with occasional face to face meetings with local clients and at PR events.
- Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Selling skills within a tour operator environment of multi-destination, long-haul itineraries.
- Be from a UK based luxury tour operator or travel agency background with good knowledge of Asia & the Pacific.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for travel
- Competent PC and keyboard skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong numerical skills (for pricing up itineraries)
- Lucrative salary
- Healthy bonus
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours – no shifts!
- Flexible working hours - home & office based
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a luxury tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates from a UK based tour operator or travel agency background with tailormade sales experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant / Specialist for SE Asia - Part office - part home based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly