The main focus of this role is to source, manage and deliver fantastic travel deals to our large consumer network.
- Negotiate and manage all elements of the deals publishing process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing.
- Identifying & sourcing a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of product across all markets & product types.
- Identify new product opportunities and work closely with the marketing/sales teams on developing new products.
- Ensure there is always excellent departmental and cross departmental communication and teamwork to deliver best practices for the whole business.
Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to predict market trends, improve market share in all product channels and identify new sales opportunities.
- Experience of negotiating with hotels & DMC’s across both European beach destinations and or European City breaks.
- Excellent negotiation skills – previous flash sale would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship expertise in order to deliver best practices for the whole business.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret productivity reports.
- Ability to work in a fast paced target orientated environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skill with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- A passion for results and a genuine desire to achieve, both personally and as part of a successful team.
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To treat all employees, customer and suppliers with dignity and respect.
This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved
To apply for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter with your salary expectations.