Travel Support Agent
Travel Support Consultant: This independent travel company are currently looking for applicants who have working experience within an administration environment to work as a Travel Support Consultant based in their offices in the Northamptonshire area on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Travel Support Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Check documents ensuring all details are correct. Logging them out when correct and sent.
- Dealing with administration requests, complaints and refunds
- Any errors found on the Invoices and or Tickets to be investigated logged and sent to relevant agent to be resolved within agreed timescales.
- Flight changes are assessed and dealt with according to the level of change. Any changes need to be relayed to the traveller. Excellent Galileo skills are required when dealing with any scheduled air changes.
Travel Support Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous working experience within travel would be ideal, otherwise working experience within administration is essential.
- Strong understanding of and ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Systems knowledge (Galileo, View data, Travel Cat, AXS1).
- Excel kills
- Paying £16K pro rated.
- Working 5 day week - Shift between 08.00 - 20.30 Mon - Fri and weekends 08.00 -18.00
- Full training provided.
- Start date ASAP
To apply for this role please either apply online, e-mail your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or call Harri on 020 7397 1297 quoting Ref: 45116
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk