Sherpa Expeditions specialises in holidays throughout Europe. We offer a wide range of self-guided inn-to-inn walking and cycling tours, escorted walks, as well as Walker’s Britain, a pioneering collection of over 20 British walking tours.
As part of this role, you not only work with clients but also our hoteliers, luggage handlers and Ground Operators. Being the main Operator for the tours, it is a hands on role from sourcing rates, paying suppliers and looking for new trips to operate.
This role is highly administrative so excellent time management, attention to detail and written communication skills are required.
You will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities inclusive of:
- Handling sales enquiries
- Request, book and load all services
- Handle all documentation for clients
- Order maps and guide books as required
- Book, ticket and licence any applicable flights
- Pay for Operator services
- Book any required room allotments
- Source rates from suppliers
- Load any new supplier information and keep existing updated
- Update trip notes in the CMS system
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate;
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent sales technique
- Previous travel industry experience
- Strong PC skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Hard working and good team player
You will be offered a competitive salary, additional benefits, as well as the opportunity to work for a professional adventure travel company.
If this excellent opportunity appeals to you and you feel you have the right qualities for the job, please click on "Apply Now"
Please include in your covering letter details of your European travel experience and languages spoken.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.