Head of Sales & Operations
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales or Operations Manager to join the management team of a multi-award winning Cruise Agency based in Redditch. Joining our client as the Head of Sales & Operations and reporting to the Director of Sales & Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for 10 direct reports and oversee the management of a team of 140 office and home-based staff. They will help drive and deliver sales performance in order to achieve agreed sales, margin & productivity targets, through the management and development of high performing teams and individuals, in addition to identifying and & overseeing operational functions essential to sales force productivity, accuracy & customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have proven leadership skills gained within a similar role, including management experience of a large team, ideally within a contact centre type environment and a focused, driven and pro-active approach. Exposure to/experience of the management of home-based employees would also be an advantage, as would experience of working within the travel/cruise industry, however this is not essential. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £40k plus bonus & excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
***Please note - this role can also be home-based, however the successful candidate will be required to visit the Redditch office for initial training and following this, approximately once per week (to be discussed)***
Role of Head of Sales & Operations:
- Identify, develop & improve a sales culture that supports a high performing Sales Operation for both in-house & home-working.
- Direct, coach, motivate & oversee 6 x Sales & Operations Managers who look after a sales team of 130 & within that 14 x Operations Support.
- Oversee scheduling, staff coverage & lieu requirements.
- Help develop relevant KPI sales & operational measures, communicate expectations to teams and constantly measure, analyse, report and manage performance.
- Provide input, monitor & improve the quality of the paperwork, documentation & emails sent to customers.
- Identify & implementation of projects or changes to operational sales & sales support models to improve productivity, efficiency and the quality of the customer experience.
- Provide input & monitor how leads are generated, handled and presented to consultants.
- Oversee & work closely with IT & Design teams as the system is developed for customer & consultant benefit
- Oversee Customer Relations – including levels & nature of complaints monthly so customer satisfaction is improved/maintained.
Skills required for the role:
- Proven leadership skills gained within a similar role
- Experience of managing a large team, ideally within a contact centre type environment
- Exposure to/experience of managing home-based employees would be an advantage
- Travel/cruise industry experience would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Focused, driven and pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
If you’re interested in learning more about this Head of Sales & Operations role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.