Customer Service Agent - eCommerce Travel leader - Korean - BKK
Customer Service Specialist - global eCommerce Travel leader - Korean & English -- TH-Bangkok
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND - Role open to local and international candidates.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Support Specialists for our client to be based in their Bangkok, Thailand offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in Korean & English, we would love to hear from you!
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written KOREAN Language plus the ability to speak and write in English would be preferred.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Native-level preferable; minimum work experiences of 2 years + a Bachelor's Degree is required for those who need to apply for work permit.
Our client offers:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Great office location : city centre, Bangkok
Your Next Step:
If you bring what it takes and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.