Design / Product / Qualitative Researcher - eCommerce - Bangkok
Design / Product / Qualitative Researcher - E-commerce - Bangkok
Role open to local and international talent - Full relocation assistance and visa sponsorship is provided.Requirements:
- Able to relocate to Thailand if successful - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided
- 3+ years of experience in applied product research
- Background in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental
- Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of qualitative research methods
- Comfortable in the field and in the lab
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you're working on, the technologies and how they solve the business concerns.
Role:Help design the future of this business. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our client's team and help them fundamentally shape the vision of their product.
Our client wants you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
Here are some of the things that make this challenge interesting:
This business has only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Their aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of their products that reach millions of customers. Despite their size, they operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia's most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft. What we're looking for:
- Qualitative Researcher with a background in qualitative research
- Deep understanding of qualitative research methods, and when to apply the appropriate methods.
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and engineering teams to ship products
- Drive change by clearly communicating findings to stakeholders and integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Share insights using storytelling techniques to generate empathy and instill confidence
- Serve as a member of the team that is the repository of user research and usability data for the company