Support to Contracts Data & Inventory Management (Administration)
We are seeking an experienced travel professional to support the Data and Inventory Management team for an award winning and global tour operator. This dynamic and leading tour operator offer ground services around the globe to individual and groups and expanding due to success. This is a great opportunity for one who is currently working in hospitality within a hotel either in reservations, administration, reception or customer service seeking a rewarding career within the exciting world of travel.
This Support to Contracts Data & Inventory Management role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same. Duties include:
- Maintaining the inventory by liaising with suppliers to improve contract conditions.
- Monitoring the availability on a regular basis
- Identifying high demanding periods within destinations
- Coordinating extra allotment negotiations
- Analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors
- Liaising with our departments internally and with our network offices globally
- Maintaining the contracts database and documents
- Investigating any contract discrepancy
- Entering large volume of data such as contract rates; conditions and allotment onto our client’s database
- Experience within the travel industry or hospitality/leisure industry in a similar role is essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills and ability to multi task
- Strong level of numerical reasoning
- Ability to prioritise tasks and a flexible approach to working
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Great work ethic
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours - no weekends!
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.