Groups & Tours Fulfilment Consultant
We’re looking for a Groups & Tours Fulfilment Consultant for a hugely successful and awarding winning Corporate Travel Company based in Manchester city centre. Their Groups & Tours Team creates, sells and fulfils customised group itineraries, ranging from flights to multi component packages and inclusive student field trips and includes both domestic and overseas travel. The successful candidate will be responsible for all post sale booking and customer management, ensuring that the customer receives excellent service from point of sale to return from trip. Previous travel industry experience or a travel related qualification is essential for the role, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload well. In return, our client can offer a competitive basic salary of up to £17k plus excellent benefits and a structured career path offering the next step into an Account Executive role. Please contact us today for further information on this role or apply online.
Role of Groups & Tours Fulfillment Consultant:
- Take over converted quotes from Account Executive within agreed timeframe & process
- Understand and agree next step/actions to booking management with Account Executive, including payment terms
- Process and send customer confirmation and invoices
- Manage & deliver exceptional post sale customer communication, including changes, deviations & cancellations
- Ensure and collect timely payments from customers in line with agreed terms
- Use product knowledge to suggest and sell added benefits such as transfers, tours, etc.
- Collect customer feedback and provide monthly report to Sales Team, Head of Group Travel & General Manager
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry experience gained within reservations, customer service, sales support or administration OR
- Travel/Tourism related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise work
- Group Travel Sales/Groups or GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this Groups & Tours Fulfilment Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.