Senior Database Developer - global eCommerce leader -- Bangkok
1 day left
- Contract Type
Senior Database Developer - global eCommerce leader - Technology Team - T-SQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL Oracle -- TH-Bangkok
Engineers and developers with extensive knowledge of database technologies and query optimization
- who bring deep understanding of Transaction-SQL (T-SQL) on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or PL/SQL Oracle.
- and seek to apply their skills to high volumes of data in a fast moving environment
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and enjoyable user experience. One of Asia's biggest technology companies, they rank among the top online advertisers in the world. An incredible technical creative melting pot, technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. With the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen, they love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition. They are now looking for an experienced Database Developer to join their technology team in Bangkok.
As Database Developer you will be part of the technology team, working on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people from over 65 countries as smart as you are to help solve them. It is a fast moving environment where the business value from your contribution and its global impact can be seen on a real-time basis.
- Works closely with development team to architect the database, design schema to meet business requirements
- Develops stored procedure, function, trigger to fit requirements from development team
- Designs data processing, migration process if needed
- Build Packages for database deployment for Development, Testing, Staging and Production environment.
- Manages development and QA Microsoft SQL database servers, including replication and AlwaysOn
YOUR MUST HAVES
- 4+ years' experience in a database development - Microsoft SQL, Oracle etc.,
- Extensive experience in developing, enhancing and optimizing stored procedures, functions and triggers with Transaction-SQL (T-SQL) on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 preferably or PL/SQL Oracle.
- Deep knowledge in query optimization and indexing Technics, reading and understanding execution plan.
- Extensive experience in developing a high volume of data.
- Knowledge of SSIS (DTS/Microsoft Integration Services) is a plus.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
YOUR NEXT STEP
What's stopping you from getting in touch? Send your CV today!
*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS SHOWING SUITABLE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Apply for Senior Database Developer - global eCommerce leader -- Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly