Senior Database Developer - Automation (SQL / NOSQL) Bangkok
1 day left
- Contract Type
*Please no C2C applications*
Senior Database Developer - Automation (SQL / NOSQL) - Relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
Software engineers or database administrators:
- are experienced in developing, stored procedures, functions and triggers with Transaction-SQL (T-SQL) on Microsoft SQL Server preferably or PL/SQL Oracle.
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand- full relocation and visa sponsorship available
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and enjoyable user experience. One of Asia's biggest technology companies, they rank among the top online advertisers in the world. An incredible technical creative melting pot, technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. With the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen, they love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition. They are now looking for an experienced Database Developer to join their technology team in Bangkok.
- Design, development and delivery of data and database solution to include: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plan.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks and incident coordination with internal and external of developers.
- Support to various business and development team both SQL and NOSQL technology to ensure the scalable and high availability solutions.
- Support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specification for Development and Testing Environment.
- Develop database automation and monitoring tools.
YOUR MUST HAVES
- 3+ Years' experience in a software engineer or database administrator.
- Experience in developing, stored procedures, functions and triggers with Transaction-SQL (T-SQL) on Microsoft SQL Server preferably or PL/SQL Oracle.
- Experience in automation tools, GitHub, TeamCity, Jenkins or other CI tools.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Good business English (written and spoken) required
YOUR NEXT STEP
What's stopping you from getting in touch? Send your CV today!
*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLICATIONS SHOWING SUITABLE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Apply for Senior Database Developer - Automation (SQL / NOSQL) Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly