German speaking Project Administrator
PART TIME - German speaking Project Administrator to start ASAP for a 12 month contract is required for a leading, well established independant travel company based in South Manchester / Cheshire offering a basic salary of up to £17k plus FREE car parking.
(For this role candidates must be able to speak and write fluently in German to mother tongue standard.)
PART TIME - German speaking Project Administrator will...
- be supporting a friendly and busy project / account management team by taking on a varied workload of administrative duties.
- Use your organisational skills to help achieve targets, assist the team to stay within service level agreements and to meet client expectations on various client projects.
- Have a positive and flexible attitude will help you to rise to frequent new challenges and deliver administrative tasks well and within deadlines.
PART TIME - German speaking Project Administrator duties:
- Support the project management team with the delivery of varying client projects in Germany, Europe, Eastern Europe and middle East by providing administrative support. - - Customer support and service for clients' consumers. Assisting with partnership recruitment.
- Providing support on client pitches and presentations. Able to work efficiently, flexibly and proactively on many different, varying campaigns and projects.
PART TIME - German speaking Project Administrator Responsibility:
- Assisting and enabling the account management team to plan and deliver campaigns within a brief to a timescale and to build strong client relationships.
- Providing flexible and efficient support to the project management team.
- Administrative assistance to the fulfilment of campaigns. Independent administration of the fulfilment of campaigns.
- Dealing with consumer queries and providing consumer service. Research. Compiling presentations.
Proficient in Word, Excel.
PowerPoint an advantage.
Fluent German speaking & writing to mother tongue standard IS A MUST!
In order to applyu for this excellent opportunity please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 0161 238 4492.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk