Digital Marketing Executive
4 days left
- Contract Type
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing travel company based in London. The DME will be responsible for progressing and developing the companies Social Media presence (primarily across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook). Previous marketing experience working for a travel companies is highly essential.
Digital Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
This newly created role reporting in to the Marketing Manager requires an experienced travel marketing executive with at least 2 years marketing experience within a Tour Operator, along with the ability to produce in-house creative material.
- Define and implement a social media strategy to ensure that the company is firm of choice for current and prospective clients
- Champion Social Media to preserve reputation, build brand awareness, increase business leads and support firms overall strategy
- Oversee the management of the firm’s main corporate social media channels
Now Let’s Talk About you:
- Travel Industry Marketing Experience
- Possess an excellent understanding of implementing and maturing a B2B social media presence - in particular, across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent written and communication skills, suitable for leading change at senior level
- Solid working knowledge of Social Media Platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and potentially Sprinklr
Salary is £25,000 to £27,000, dependent on experience. This is a key appointment in a rapidly growing travel business. This opportunity will suit a strong marketing executive with a creative flair & above all the desire to work in a vibrant business with genuine development and career opportunities as the company grows its market presence.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly