Experienced Travel Consultant
Select World Travel is seeking a full OR part time experienced Travel Consultant to join their team.
As the Travel Consultant you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a travel agency, excellent communication and soft selling skills and be professional, articulate and conscientious.
Part-time, set days – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Full-time – Monday – Friday
Start date – Tuesday 1st May 2017
Travel Consultants Key Duties
- Selling European and Worldwide travel both face to face and over the phone
- Looking at different destinations and travel options to suit each client’s requirements
- Selling package holidays, tailor-made, tours, cruises, flight only, weekend breaks etc
- Liaise with tour operators on a daily basis
- Work to monthly sales goals
- Assistance with office marketing including social media
- Responding to telephone calls, emails
- General office duties including your own bookings administration
Travel Consultants Skills Required
- Minimum 5 years Travel industry consultant experience
- Excellent worldwide destination knowledge
- High levels of customer service
- GDS trained – Sabre preferable
We have our own ATOL so the ability to be creative with tailor-making is also very important as well as being pro-active and a team player.
We offer our clients a full service from pre-booking seats, special meal requests, airport assistance, uploading the API and where possible check the clients in online and print the boarding passes.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"