International Sales and Marketing Manager
This highly successful rapidly expanding company are looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their small and unique team. A Passion and hunger for travel, international markets and growing the company is required!
As a Sales & Marketing Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Brand and branding
- Spark creativity across the business and communicate the brand’s DNA consistently to the travel travel both in the UK and also internationally
- Ensure consistency of branding across all touch-points, especially the website, the brochure and all printed materials
- Develop collaborations and partnerships with other brands and the media and leverage contacts to develop opportunities for adding value for the customer and building sales
- Develop and maintain a firm understanding of market, competitive landscape and consumers in various international markets
- Closely manage external PR agency/ies, ensuring analysis and reviews are regular
- Work with the PR agency/ies and the media to generate ‘noise’ around the brand, including interviews and features as well as brand mentions in target media
- Develop and maintain relationships with target media and with the travel industries and represent the brand at industry events, when appropriate
Marketing Manager Skill attributes:
- Previous relevant experience within marketing of travel products and services, preference with a start up company
- Experience of e-commence
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to use Word and Excel
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people including third party partners
- Able to participate as a full team player in a busy marketing team with a real desire to make things happen
- An ability to manage external agencies and to recruit and manage interns
- An ability to meet deadlines, flag up issues promptly and report efficiently
- A natural ability with figures and a passion for analysis
- Results-driven and commercially astute
To apply for this Sales & Marketing Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.