Office Manager / HR
2 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a dynamic role within an innovative and growing company. The HR / Office Administrator will need to organise and manage the administration and human resources function and facilitate the smooth running of all the support functions. The ideal candidate will have very good HR and office management experience with a proven track record in managing employees and the company’s administration function.
- Administration and office management
- Human resources – including recruitment, inductions, disciplinary and grievances, training and development and health and safety
- Helping the directors with day to day business needs
- Ensure office is kept tidy and organised at all times
- Manage and maintain vendors and ensure office supplies are replenished regularly
- CIPD Qualified with previous working knowledge and experience of the human resource function
- MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in managing a team of employees
To apply for this Office / HR Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Office Manager / HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly