A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager to join an award-winning Latin American travel company based in West London.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will work across various channels to manage the customer journey and ensure consistency across all customer touch points. You will have experience managing a customer database and using a CRM system and will be confident in using your analytical skills to profile and create personalised and targeted marketing campaigns.
Additionally you will assist the Head of Marketing in delivering the company’s digital strategy as well as actively managing all print production. You will therefore also have experience of managing projects on time and to budget and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you think that you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
- A flair for creativity and innovation
- Analytical and exceptional attention to detail
- Proof reading and copy-writing
- Excellent communication
- Highly proactive and forward thinking
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives
- Excellent team player
- Project management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- At least three – five years proven experience in a marketing communications role
- Management of CRM systems, data analysis and application of your findings to create targeted Marketing campaigns and content to suit specific identified needs and interests
- Digital strategy including management of SEO and PPC campaigns
- Management of activities and campaigns around the customer journey and across all touch points
- Seeking out and developing third party partnerships and competitions in order to raise brand awareness and capture quality data to expand our client database.
- Acting as a representative of the company at events, exhibitions and meetings.
- Planning, organisation and delivery of projects to brief and to budget
- Managing print production
- Working with external agencies
- Creative writing and supply of marketing promotional material
- Knowledge of the travel industry and Latin America preferred but not essential
Immediate start. Salary: circa £30,000 plus benefits.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of Antonio Vaquero stating your current salary by clicking “Apply Now”
Closing date: 26th February 2017
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES