Data Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) - Role based in Bangkok
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Willing to relocate to Thailand - full visa and relocation package provided
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance or any related experience in data quality processes, data quality checks, validations, data quality metrics definition and measurement is a plus
- Strong in writing SQL Language and understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with OLTP and Warehousing platforms, specifically in ETL transformations of data in different forms and experience reconciling data in different formats
- Strong analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem solving
- High attention to detail and constructive attitude in reviewing data
This role requires technical know how of data quality concept, while at the same time ability to analyze, understand, find out and foresee the data quality issues and impact
This position is based at their Global Operations Office, Bangkok, Thailand and reports to the Head of the Data team.
- Work as part of the Business Intelligence team to assure data quality and reliability across all systems
- Bring forward data problems of today as risks to be mitigated in the target system of information
- Debug failures, identify design flaws, and suggest solutions on both existing and new applications
- Developing key stakeholder relationships to feedback and follow up data integrity issues.
- Lead the testing, QA infrastructure, root cause analysis and automation tasks for data quality
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for Data Quality Assurance Engineer (QA) - Role based in Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly