Sales Manager - Tour Operator
An exciting Regional Travel Sales Manager role has arisen for an award winning and well established luxury tour operator. This dynamic and forward-thinking travel company offer various inspiring journeys throughout the world. The experienced Regional Travel Sales Manager would be responsible for delivering excellent sales and service results through a team of dedicated Luxury Travel Specialists.
- Recruitment, training, management and motivation of the tailormade sales team ensuring consultants are fully able to maximise sales from the initial sales enquiries that arrive.
- Actively seek to generate new leads where incoming leads are insufficient.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Travel Consultants.
- Using your management experience to inspire, motivate, engage and develop the tailormade sales team.
- Provide sales training and constant support to the Travel Specialists within your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers.
To be the cut above the rest:
- It is essential the successful candidate has experience of managing a team ideally within the travel industry
- Good knowledge of worldwide destinations (please do include a travel profile outlining all the places visited with your application.
- Proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service
- A positive, energetic and outgoing sales manager who is comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way
- Clear and confident communicator
- Motivated by achieving results through the team and feel at ease negotiating with suppliers
- Proven skills in customer service and complaint handling is essential
- Natural organiser, ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
- Generous basic salary
- Excellent commission, incentives & bonus
- Company mobile
- Career progression
- FAM Trips
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events
- Travel perks
- Free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- On-going training
- Yoga and massage
- Day off for your Birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly team, in modern state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This travel manager role for a proactive self-starter who is keen to progress their career within luxury travel. A proven track record in travel sales and management is essential to be considered for this position. Give your career a boost and apply today.
Give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.