Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator OTE £80K++
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a high end luxury boutique tour operator offering bespoke travel throughout the world to the discerning clientele, now seeking an experienced Luxury Travel Consultant to join their team due to successful expansion. This is a great opportunity to expand your travel career and be rewarded for your hard work. This elite and award-winning tour operator offer one of those best commission structures in the industry with a generous basic salary.
This travel organisation are looking for the best travel sales people in the travel market. The luxury travel consultant must be destination experts, very well travelled with a long working history of selling into the luxury travel market. You must be a sales superstar, live and breathe travel with a passion for the industry. The luxury travel consultant must be pro active, extremely well spoken and know the travel industry inside and out.
The bespoke Travel Specialists will report directly to the Sales Managers and will be primarily concerned with delivering the highest level of customer service in order to convert sales leads from multiple customer contact points.
Main Responsibilities include
- Creating bespoke worldwide travel itineraries to the discerning clientele
- Offering advice and recommendations on resorts, hotels, and excursions and up sell where necessary
- Achieve sales targets, including; monthly sales targets – generous commission is on offer OTE £80k
- Contributing to the sales and broader commercial team by providing feedback and proactively contribute to team performance
- Keeping up to date with all internal promotions and deals, ensuring you up-sell at every opportunity
- Well traveled with market expertise on more than one holiday destination outside of the UK
- A passion for boutique and luxury travel
- Luxury travel sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Superb earning potential OTE £85K
- Generous basic salary
- Luxury travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Career progression
- Attend travel events
- Opportunity to work for a leading, forward thinking and bespoke tour operator and be part of a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Selling high end luxury worldwide properties to the discerning clientele
Please note only suitable travel candidates with UK based luxury travel sales industry will be considered for this post. Give your travel career a boost and send your CV to us today.
Previous or current job titles that will be considered for this post include Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant, Tailor-made Consultant, Travel Consultant, Telesales Travel Consultant, Sales Travel Consultant, Call Centre, Telesales, Retail Travel Consultant, Reservations and Travel Advisor.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator OTE £80K++
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly