6 days left
- Contract Type
Luxury Concierge Manager, Travel Industry, West London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Luxury Travel Business as a Concierge Manager, looking after the concierge service for VIP customers and business members globally.
Luxury Concierge Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for Managing and overseeing the concierge service for VIP customers and Business Members globally, controlling the VIP customer recognition program and building/maintaining very strong relationships with suppliers (including concierges, ticket vendors and restaurants). You have team management accountability, weekly meetings, handling high volume emails, ensuring efficient delivery of booking mails and supervising the team as they liaise with clients about stay details. You will take a lead on B2B partnerships including concierge, car him and food delivery companies, you will improve the supply pool when necessary.
Luxury Concierge Manager Skills Required
- Experience in a similar role within the travel/leisure industry
- A background in customer service, personal assistance or luxury travel/leisure industry
- Working knowledge of luxury travel destinations
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to effectively and creatively solve problems
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in working in a travel related customer-service of concierge role.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Concierge Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly