At Ocean Holidays, we want every sales conversation to be on our customer’s terms, at their pace and just right for them. We want every contact we have to count towards creating lasting memories and creating a customer centric experience.
We are immensely proud of the growth we have achieved at Ocean Holidays. We are on an exciting journey to become one of the UK’s leading USA and long haul travel providers - and you can be part of that adventure.
Our ambition is to show our customers how much we love travel - whether that’s the different destinations our customers are going to or working together as a business - we are passionate about what we do.
The function of our sales department is to engage in a variety of customer services and sales activities, with the objective of promoting our products and to set ourselves apart from any other holiday company. Our Travel Consultants are critical to achieving this ambition: to deliver the very best outcome for the customer and the business.
As well as the great basic salary and very competitive commission structure, we also provide full training on the “Love Ocean” customer journey – which is unique to us.
Alongside this we aim to send every member of of our sales team on a familiarisation trip (to the US) as part of their induction to really understand the destination – so make sure you have your passport ready!
- Building and selling high value holidays including flights, villas, car hire, cruises and much more
- Offering exceptional service to our customers, understanding their requirements and matching their expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working in teams
- Ensuring the sales process is efficient as possible – being creative about improving the customer journey to encourage repeat bookings
- You have most likely worked in a customer services, contact centre or B2C sales role
- You take pride in building great relationships quickly with your customers
- You have a mature and confident attitude with a strong telephone manner
- Driven to meet and exceed personal sales targets - you are comfortable working in a commission based environment
- We are looking for quick learners, who can get up to speed quickly with our culture, ethos and products
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"