CARIBBEAN HOTEL BUYER / CONTRACTOR
Caribbean Hotel Buyer / Contractor: This dynamic and growing online travel company are recruiting for a experienced product / hotel negotiator to fill their Hotel Buyer vacancy.
Caribbean Hotel Buyer / Contractor, Responsibilities:
* Draw-up product strategy for Caribbean, USA and Canada hotels and implement it in order to deliver the right type of exclusive hotel deals
* Sourcing and developing new hotels.
* Negotiating unbeatable and exclusive flash sales offers with hotels in the Caribbean, USA and Canada.
* Face-to-face meetings and strong negotiations will be a must
* Building a portfolio of key partners in the Long Haul market to guarantee the agreed number of weekly exclusive offers
* Compare prices with the same product across key competitor websites, but also compare prices in similar hotels
* To maximise your results it is key you keep a close eye on your products, the images, descriptions, prices displayed on each flash sale.
Caribbean Hotel Buyer / Contractor, Skills Required:
* Strong negotiator, have a real taste for negotiating, confident with suppliers and analytical
* Previous experience in contracting / sourcing Caribbean hotels is a must
* Experience of developing and growing new short-term hotel contracts
* Team player, loves a challenge and can work under pressure
* Passion for the travel industry
* Based in the City of London
* Paying approx £26k + 30% month bonus OTE £34K
* Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Caribbean Hotel Buyer / Contractor role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG44743
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk