Senior Sales Manager - Travel Technology
Senior Sales Manager - Travel Technology. An excellent opportunity to join a leading travel technology company based in the south east, responsible for selling a range of products and services to both the business and leisure travel sectors. This role has the flexibility to be part field, part home and part office based.
Senior Sales Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for new client acquisition, selling a range of products to both the business and leisure travel sectors, building a sustainable and profitable pipeline of target clients, preparing and negotiating bids and representing the company at industry events. You will also be responsible for analysing market trends, providing feedback to the company on client needs and tracking competitors activity in the market. You will initially be managing one person but this may grow in the future.
Senior Sales Manager Skills Required
- Must have a proven track record within sales and a 'hunter' style approach to targeting and winning new business
- Desireable sector experience includes airlines, hotels, payment solutions or other software led businesses
- Able to demonstrate the successful launch of a new product to market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the travel and/or technology sectors desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Commercial and strategic mindset
- Flexibility to travel within the UK
Senior Sales Manager Package
A highly competitive basic salary to be discussed on application + car allowance + 30% bonus
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/