Business Travel Consultant
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic and successful corporate travel management company and due to success and expansion in our clients portfolio now seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly and busy team.
This exciting business travel role entails various tasks, dealing with a range of mixed travel accounts, this includes:
- Arranging various travel types for corporate clients including domestic and international travel including air, accommodation, and car hire.
- Searching for best fares, proactively and creatively along with advising the best options for corporate clients.
- You will be responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
To be the cut above the rest the successful business travel candidate should have:
- Functional knowledge of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre.
- Business Travel experience is essential along with some ticketing experience.
- Exceptionally high level of customer service ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build a rapport with clients in confident and concise manner.
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Free parking
- Sociable office hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly