BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT - FRENCH/SPANISH/GERMAN SPEAKER
Senior Business Travel Consultant - French, Spanish or German Speaker: This position has arisen within this well established prestige independent Business Travel company, based within an Implant in the City of London.
Senior Business Travel Consultant, French, Spanish or German Speaker - Responsibilities:
- Working within an Implant
- Booking worldwide travel
- Booking flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers etc
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
Senior Business Travel Consultants, French, Spanish or German Speaker - Skills Required:
- Significant previous UK business travel experience
- Previous working experience within an implant a huge advantage
- Fluent in either French, Spanish or German is essential
- Exceptional fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills - to deal with new airfares contracts
- Excellent worldwide flight knowledge, both nett and fully published fares
- Flexible, fast working yet accurate
- Working knowledge of a CRS - Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
- BA 1 & 2
Additional Business Travel Consultant Information:
- Working in shifts patterns covering 0730 start to 6pm finish, i.e. 0730 to 4pm etc. This will be on a rota system.
- Basic salary £DOE
- Based in City of London
- In return you will be paid well and receive excellent benefits and also get the chance to work in a great business travel working environment.
To apply for this Business Travel role please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG45390
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk