Central & South American Tailor-made Consultants
6 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all Central and Latin American Travel Specialists!! Would you like to help travellers fulfil their dreams by creating some amazing tailor-made holidays and tours to some of the most stunning places in Central & South American locations? This company has a reputation for cultivating talent, and has played a huge part in developing countless travel employees’ career paths. Furthermore, included within this role is in the at least one trip to this majestic and vibrant continent per year. So if you have been putting together high end holidays and are in love with both Central and South American destinations, then this is an exciting career opportunity just waiting for you!
- The Central and South American Sales Consultant will create handmade tailor-made holidays and tours to popular & off the beat destinations
- Take in the customers exact travel requirements and providing a suitable, complete tailored solution
- Creating holidays for all types of clientele, from individual travellers and groups, to couples going on a honeymoon and people seeking a combination of both beach & adventure tailor-made holidays and tours
- Be attentive and confident with clients over the telephone and be able to build rapport, whilst using your destination and product knowledge to convert calls in to sales
- This position is certainly a busy one, where you will be working in a dynamic office environment and alongside other worldwide destination departments
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You will only be considered for this role if you have experience in selling tailor-made holidays to Central & South America for a minimum of 2 years
- Must have experience in costing & planning both simple and complex tour itineraries
- Must carry an extensive Central & South American travel profile that is impressive
- Able to handle telephone queries with outstanding customer service skills, understand full product range offered and follow up on holiday/travel options and quotes
- Carry attention to detail, be organised, accurate, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Professional and committed travel consultant with solid experience within a sales environment, person who is sales orientated, motivated and hungry for success
- Possess excellent communication and rapport building skills, ensuring repeat business
- Must be conversant with a major GDS system
- Able to work some weekend days as and when required
With this position, the candidates with be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum, plus a fantastic commission structure, with an OTE of £50k - £60k. Also, don’t forget all those wonderful FREE Fam Trips overseas, where you will visit the destinations you sell.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Central & South American Tailor-made Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly