Assoc Director Customer Satisfaction - Contact Center - Bangkok
Associate Director of Customer Satisfaction - Call / Contact Center / BPO - Bangkok
Please Note: This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand and our client welcomes applications from overseas candidates willing to relocate. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance will be provided.
- At least 12- 15 year's experience in training, coaching and quality with at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial capacity or equivalent in a contact center / BPO environment
- Must have a strong track record as a senior training and quality professional gained within a contact center environment in an outsourcing (BPO) or in-house set up.
- Experience of establishing training, coaching and quality teams is an advantage.
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred.
- Ability to analyze business challenges, use data and provide and present actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Have a good understanding of CRMs.
- Excellent monitoring skills and coaching skills.
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English - additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- Training certifications such as Train the Trainer (TTT)
- COPC / any contact center training and/or quality auditing certifications
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Their network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.Role: This role is responsible for the development and delivery of our client's call center customer satisfaction strategy, tactics and service thereof through global training, coaching, and quality management strategies leading to ongoing customer experience (NPS/ CSAT) improvements for my clients customers in a vibrant multilingual customer experience group. This role will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed customer and company expectations.
Your responsibilities are including but not limited to the following:
- Develops and executes training and quality guidelines, programs or interventions in line with the goals of the Customer Experience Group (CEG) to constantly improve the service delivery quality, through the range of trainings and the quality programs for operations
- Supports center management team with the development, implementation, and maintenance of programs to achieve operational KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), First Call Resolution (FCR), Quality, Productivity, Case management etc.
- Works directly with the senior leadership of CEG and to identify, report, and address needs for training, coaching and quality programs, help develop existing skills, help acquire new skills and align them with trends within the business for curriculum design, trends, and performance management
- Enhance our learning solutions to include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom workshops, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning, and e-learning.
- Monitors internal audits of quality team to ensure compliance policies and procedures and conducts coaching observations and calibration sessions
- Manages staffing needs and ensure ratios of the training, coaching and quality team to operations (span of control) are maintained to provide appropriate operational support.
- Conducts leadership training to Senior Managers, Team Managers, and various functional support roles
- Ensures constant calibration of T&Q team with Team Managers, Service Delivery Managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Defining and designing action plans for quality improvement together with management team.
- Ensuring through follow-up that training, coaching and quality action plan objectives are being met.
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently