Home Based - Cruise Product Manager
A progressive opportunity for a Cruise Product Manager to take ownership and build & execute the product strategy for a new cruise specialist in the UK. Our client is looking to offer a work/life balance, offering the Cruise Product Manager the opportunity to work full time from home. The role will be reporting directly to the MD and FD.
- Define and maintain the product roadmap
- The product responsibilities include deciding the strategy for all cruise holidays, designing and managing new and existing cruise deals for packaged and tailor-made cruises, creating content for the website, product presentation, special offers, blogs and articles
- The role also involves negotiating cruise rates, contracting, pricing, overrides, identifying new markets, monitoring and maximising sales/profitability as well as sourcing cruise suppliers and maintaining enduring, successful relationships with the existing ones
- Maintain excellent commercial knowledge of different cruise offers through regular competitor analysis and maintain constant review of client feedback
- Be at the forefront of cruise product development ensuring prices are competitive within the market place
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Cruise Product Manager
- Working within a commercial environment with direct experience of negotiating cruise deals, direct contracts, competitor analysis, product and pricing, calculating mark-ups, setting pricing etc.
- Capable of influencing and persuading others positively, both internally and externally
- Able to work alone on projects and display high levels of initiative and self-motivation
- Possess a strong desire to get things right, the candidate will be a natural organiser who is up to speed and can multi task
- Demonstrates strong leadership, partnering, collaboration and entrepreneurial skills
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you. Submit your application today!!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Home Based - Cruise Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly