Media Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity a has arisen in our Marketing department as a Media Sales Executive. As Media Sales Executive you will be expected to sell to tourist boards, hotel groups, and luxury brands at all levels generating new business and making cold calls as an integral part of the role.
Account management also plays an important part with a focus on growing existing business relationships. A key element for the year ahead is to develop its advertising and sponsorship partnerships business with all manner of clients. It is expected that you will work well under the pressure of a competitive atmosphere and be part of the team effort to exceed combined print and digital monthly budgets whilst maximising revenue opportunities.
• Support for the Brand Manager – branding, store POS, campaigns
• Support for the Partnership Manager - budgets and exflow, adhoc store requests, general marketing, event organisation (all stores)
• Support on John Lewis activity via Partnership manager
• Support on local store marketing via Partnership manager
• Events: coordinate retail/partner events - Finding venues, catering, liaising with tourist boards & retail staff, make sure email copy is produced, emails are sent, social media and PR (if required) are engaged and that a plan of activity is produced for each event and that along with the marketing managers, that plan is implemented. At the end of each event evaluate its success or otherwise, invoice any contribution and report the finding to the marketing team and or the supplier.
• Partnership support – ads, emails, events, pop ups, planning, prizes, web/social, data bases
• Liaise with mangers in marketing and around the business as a communication point as to what we are doing in our partnerships
• Support trade press advertising (TW, TTG, ASPIRE)
• Trade Partners / Consortia: coordinate any marketing requests from our partner stores/consortia and log into individual marketing plans
• Agent requests: Coordinate any additional marketing that agents may need with appropriate sign off from the trade team.
• Coordinate all marketing that trade relations team may need
• Support the Contribution manager – hotels, proposals, invoices, co-ordinate proposals and invoices for air and tourist boards
• Working on an award winning Travel brand you will be responsible for generating revenues across Print, Digital, Mobile, and events.
•Track record of selling high value,
•High profile partnerships across Print and Digital
•Able to identify new opportunities and partnerships
•An understanding of the luxury market is desirable
•Must be able to use and work under own initiative
•Hungry salesperson motivated by targets
•A completer finisher