Talent Acquisition Specialist, Global eCom, Relocate to Bangkok
Calling all talented Recruitment professionals with a passion for placing the best candidates - come join this global leader in the Online Travel and Accommodation (OTA) space.
To be considered for this role, you will bring the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience recruiting at all executive levels including senior level recruitment on a global basis
- Excellent English both spoken and written, Asian language skills preferably Japanese or Mandarin are essential
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- A strong understanding of best practice recruitment processes and practices with a demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven related experience in sourcing across North Asia over a variety of media, for a variety of functions and at all levels
- Significant experience in social media, technology, internet sourcing and online recruitment tools
You will acts as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to our client's success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for positions in the Partner Services division in the APAC region. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units across Asia and globally and act as a staffing subject matter expert, creating robust talent externally and promoting the company as employer of choice.
- Ensure consistent pan-Asian/European approach to recruitment and selection and proactively partner with business units to ensure the talent acquisition strategy delivers the right candidate at the right time to meet current and future business needs
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective and timely end to end recruitment solutions to the designated Asian and global business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive and professional experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Establish processes, a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives
- Ensure the recruitment process meets legal and quality requirements; that use of recruitment tools and processes is optimised, and that the business has relevant data on recruitment activity and costs
- In addition, you will be accountable for building the brand as an Employer of Choice through external marketing activity (including social media) and the candidate experience
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please get in touch with your CV for more details.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist, Global eCom, Relocate to Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly