Country Sales Manager France, Global eCommerce, Relocate London
Calling all experienced Sales Managers - come join this global leader in the Online Travel and Accommodation (OTA) space.
To be considered for this role, you will bring the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships
- Fluent French a strong advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Adapting well to and being energised by change
The Country Manager - France (Partner Services) is an exciting role within the Partner Services Team. As Country Manager Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of our client's major hotel partners, and to exceed the (K.P.I.'s) and growth expectations that form a key part of their business goals. You will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop valued long-term partnerships will be a key to the success in this role.
(1) managing a team that is responsible for hotel partnerships in the French Market (2) devising and implementing strategies that grow the company's footprint in France (3) develop tools/processes to ensure greater internal operational efficiencies, and (4) lead, develop and coach staff to achieve business goals.
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet objectives
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, colleagues, and superiors
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations
- Ensure price competitiveness of product consistency
- Attend and participate in all relevant trade shows, workshops, and events
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximise opportunities,
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please get in touch with your CV for more details.
Apply for Country Sales Manager France, Global eCommerce, Relocate London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly